Tuesday 15 June 2010

And so it begins...

I was thinking the other day, "There aren't enough people getting annoyed by my opinions". So, after my original plan of shouting at people in the street, I decided to write a blog.
So far it seems like this plan has a much lower chance of me getting chased by the police, but lets just see how it goes.

Here's how I'm going to run things, I'll write about something I've seen that I found either annoying or awesome then I'll sometimes give a link to somthing I think you should see.

Nothing really to rant about today, so instead I'll direct you to Least I Could Do. It's a spectacular webcomic written by Ryan Sohmer and Illustrated by Lar DeSouza. It's been going for a few years now, but going through the archives is more than worth it.

Here's hoping this turns into a successful blog, shouting in the street was cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment