Saturday 26 June 2010

Just Like That

I don't usually watch Dr. Who, but I did catch the last episode due to all of my friends rushing home to watch it. One aspect of the episode was very accurate and I agree with it completely;

A Fez is an awesome piece of head wear.

The fez, an item of clothing which I am proud to say I own as anyone who saw me in town tonight could tell you, is quite possibly the coolest hat I have ever seen in my life.
And it's possibly due to the influence of one man.

Tommy cooper is a hero of mine, as I grew up watching videos of his stage performances. His magic tricks always went wrong, he rarely finished a joke without being halted by his own laughter, but he was such an entertainer, such a spectacular presence on stage that it all added to the wonderfulness of his act.

Here's a couple of my favourite jokes that he told.

Oh it's hot outside, 90 degrees in the shade. I was smart, I stayed in the Sun.

I always sit at the back of the plane. Well, you never hear about them reversing into mountains do you?

He was truly a genius, may he rest in peace.


Also I have another webcomic for you.
Cyanide and Happiness is a daily webcomic written and illustrated by Matt Melvin, Kris Wilson, Rob DenBleyker and Dave McElfatrick. The comic consists of stick figures and a lot of dark humor. The comic follows no storyline so it's a fantastic one to just drop into at any point. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment